Get Started Now!
LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL YOUR HOME? GET STARTED NOW!
FREE MARKET EVALUATION CONSULT
Many PARK CO., REALTORS® offer FREE market evaluation consults to ensure you understand the entire process! There are many small details during the selling process and our REALTORS® make sure you have all of the tools and information you need to get your home on the market and SOLD. Send us an email or give us a call to get a Market Evaluation for your home today!
IT'S A GREAT MARKET FOR BOTH BUYERS & SELLERS
BUYER'S & SELLER'S MARKETS
A buyer's market occurs when there is a surplus of homes for sale, while a seller's market occurs when there is a shortage of homes for sale.
We are currently in a balanced market for both buyers and sellers! When the market has favorable outcomes for both buyers and sellers we refer to this as a balanced market. Buyers are taking advantage of historically low interest rates on homes. Sellers are seeing their homes selling quickly and for the best homes on the market, seeing multiple offers.
Now's the time to MOVE UP! A balanced market means it's a perfect time for move-up buyers. Move-up buyers are those that have at least one real estate transaction under their belts. However, just because they've had that experience doesn’t mean they know all there is to know about making the transition to a larger home.
Are you a move-up buyer? Here's a few tips:
- Don't renovate until speaking with a trusted agent. It can be very disappointing to find out your remodel hasn't added the value to your home that you were looking for.
- Explore buying first, then sell your current home. Home equity lines let you tap the existing property for down payment to use on your dream home purchase. Work with a trusted lender like, PARK MORTGAGE, to see how financially this could be an option for you.
- If you haven't already, look into modern home improvements. Who knows, maybe your kitchen needs a face-lift? Your bathrooms need updated fixtures? Your paint colors need to be updated? Buyers want to live in the latest trends! Have our trusted agents come give you their opinion.
- Clean up your credit. The time to review your credit is now. Ensure any errors are taken care of. Ask a trusted lender to run a credit report for you (or run it yourself) to confirm accuracy.
- Start the conversation with your trusted REALTOR®. Ask them if now is a good time for you to move-up to your dream home!
STILL ON THE FENCE?
5 REASONS TO MAKE THE MOVE
1. HOMES ARE SELLING QUICKLY
Homes listed between $150,000 - $199,999 have taken less than 7 weeks to sell in our current market and homes listed between $200,000 - $249,000 have taken less than 10 weeks to sell. When looking across the board, for homes listed under $500,000, our market has homes sold in under 11 weeks!**
**Market report ran 7/2020-9/2020
2. HOMES HAVE MULTIPLE OFFERS
We are seeing the best homes on the market receiving upwards of 3 offers, sometimes even more!
3. MOVE JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Soon the holiday season will be upon us. Do you dream of hosting your holiday gatherings and meals in your next home? Now is the perfect time to get into your new home in order to make new memories this holiday season.
4. PARK CO., REALTORS® HAVE YOUR BEST INTERST IN MIND
We are the experts in our market! PARK CO., REALTORS® offer our clients the best service. We will educate you every step of the way.
- For sellers we will help every step of the process including: helping guide you in pricing your home, marketing your home, and negotiating for you at the closing table.
- For buyers we help you through the many steps to finding the perfect home for you and meeting your wants and needs list; we will also ensure we are putting in your best offer!
- For move-up buyers we help you through navigating the best scenario for you. We will advise you to take in account the current market for your current home and help you find your dream home!
Let PARK CO., REALTORS® help you streamline the buying and selling process!
5. INTEREST RATES ARE HOLDING STRONG AT RECORD LOWS
Rates are continuing to stay at record lows, many at less than 3%!
- Jennifer Kern
- Mike Himmerick
- Blake Naber
- Iyad Alkhouri
- Lindsey Miller
- Jenna Hochstein
- Olivia Hance
- Gordon Olson
- Kerry Taylor
- Rodney and Jeanne Keller
- Neima Getachew
- Daniel Herrera
- Morgan Svingen
- RaeAnn and Kristen Johnson
- Teri Steckroat
- Shirley Winters
- Blake Naber
- Lori Kincer
- Celeste Weber
- Bailey Uleberg
- Allison Koster
- Kaitlin Nation
- Sam Hedberg
- Carol Miller Schaefer
- Vickie Nordmeyer
- Peter Bolken
- Blake Naber
- Jill Bolken
- Bill Schuler